No ads.

No ads. No profits. Just the truth about products and services.

October 6, 2016

Ukshellan 100% Natural Ventilated Latex Foam Pillow Review

REVIEW

A Great Moderate to Firm Pillow for Side and Back Sleepers 
I am all about pillows. I always have been but, after having a severe neck injury, pillow choice was absolutely crucial. The wrong pillow can cause me pain for days. I continue to try new ones but they have to be really good ones. No big box $7.00 pillows for me.

This Ukshellan 100% Natural Ventilated Latex Foam Pillow is perfect for me. I am a side sleeper and need a firm pillow to keep my head and neck aligned. This one is big, medium thickness, and it is cradles my head but doesn't flatten as I sleep.

From the description page of this pillow:

  • 100% Cotton Grid Cover
  • Imported
  • Made from 100% Natural Latex by Dunlop method
  • Provides proper support for moderate level of support to align the spine
  • 5” high loft design is ideal for back and side sleepers
  • Ventilated with zip off 100% cotton grid cover
  • Queen pillow measures 16" W x 27.5" L x 5” H
(Amazon.com)



The pillow is not a traditional memory foam one which I worried a bit about. I am so used to them. But once I got it, my worries vanished. I love big pillows because I have queen sized pillowcases and I just like the extra space. This one is huge! But fits fine in a queen pillow case. It is not super thick. It has a rather low profile. It felt a bit odd at first because most of my pillows have a higher loft but, after night two, I was hooked. No pain, no need to readjust the pillow, no problems! 

The pillow has a very soft ventilated bamboo cover that zips off to wash. But get this! The whole pillow is also washable! You can wash it on the gentle cycle or by hand then squeeze the water out between two towels and let the pillow air dry or dry it on air in the machine. Not many pillows of this type are washable!

If you like real soft pillows, this one is not for you. I have one I am reviewing soon that would suit you better. But if you like or need a moderate to slightly firm pillow, this is it, baby! It is so soft yet doesn't flatten or lose its bounce. It's just so good. I have no pain when I awake and I am cool all night long. That's saying something since I am about a half a century old and we ole ladies tend to get hot at night and not in a sexy way either!

This is not a cheap pillow but it is worth every cent. Once you find a good pillow that serves your needs and holds up well, it should last for years. And because this is washable, odors and stains won't shorten its life. It's a heck of a comfortable pillow and one of the highest quality pillows I have tried. I still love pure memory foam pillows but this one has a place in my bed and in my heart.

You can check this pillow out here: Ukshellan 100% Natural Ventilated Latex Foam Pillow,

5 stars out of 5!

*I received this pillow free of charge to try. I didn't have a clue if I would like it but it looked great so I gave it a shot. I am glad I did. 

PHOTO GALLERY









No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I appreciate any comments and feedback you may have. If you have any questions or want to tell me (and the world) something, please leave a comment here. Spam will be deleted automatically.