No ads.

No ads. No profits. Just the truth about products and services.

October 10, 2016

Be my Guest!

REVELATION

Do You Want Guest Write on This Blog?

This blog is for my reviews and also for contests, sweepstakes, money making opportunities, and random revelations. If you want to be a guest writer or reviewer here, you are most welcome.



I know many people are struggling to write reviews now that a certain website has changed their review rules. If you don't want to get your own blog or if you want to share a revelation, I am open to allowing guest writers to do just that.

My sister will be onboard to write some reviews and, if you would like to do the same, that's fine with me. I chose not to have any ads on this page because I want to be completely truthful and don't need the hassle of dealing with ads at this time. Maybe someday.

Right now, this is a place where we can review products, share fun things, and spread the word about how to make, save, and win money or other things online. Contact me or message me of you would like to write something here. We'll work out the details. I only ask that you stick to reviews or other pertinent things and that you allow me to post the text and photos for you so there isn't a lot of style variation.

This is a work in progress and I sense I will be doing a lot more than just reviews and such very soon. As a writer, I enjoy...writing and will be doing more of it. I welcome guest writers and allow you to share your links anywhere you want.

Thanks for reading!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I appreciate any comments and feedback you may have. If you have any questions or want to tell me (and the world) something, please leave a comment here. Spam will be deleted automatically.