No ads.

No ads. No profits. Just the truth about products and services.

October 4, 2016

Jaro Vega Women's Round Toe High Heels Review

REVIEW


High Quality, Comfortable (and Sexy) Suede Pumps




I am the first one to admit that I am klutz. And I will be the first one to admit that I am a shoe hoarder. I readily buy shoes that I know I can't walk in because they're so nice to look at. And then I wear them and sit. A lot. But these Jaro Vega suede pumps are made for walking! They are real suede and leather with a 3.1" stiletto heel. Stunning, true to size, and really comfortable. Watch my little video and I will be back to tell you more.

+++


The shoes come boxed and inside of individual dust bags. They have the usual "stuffing" to keep their shape in transit. There is also a pair of pads to insert into the shoes if you want extra cushioning on the balls of the feet but I didn't need them. The shoes are comfortable without them.

The insoles are leather with a decent arch and the soles have great traction. The heels are not suede covered which is a huge plus. Suede covered heels end up getting all messed up and make the shoes look old and cheap even if they're not. These heels will stand up to the elements and stay looking great. 

The shoes are true to size and width. Order your regular American size with confidence. I am a size 8 and 8 fits like a dream. They're comfortable, very well made, and suitable to wear year round. They go with any kind of outfit and they elongate the leg without feeling like you're on stilts. Perfect, really. I do love them and have worn them already and didn't fall down once. Nor did I feel like I was going to. I'm impressed with this brand and will be buying other shoes from Jaro Vega. You can check them out here: Jaro Vega Round Toe Pumps on Amazon

I received this pair of shoes for free to wear and evaluate for you. I'm so glad I discovered the brand. Quality is definitely very high and comfort is not overlooked. 5 stars out of 5!

Photo Gallery













No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I appreciate any comments and feedback you may have. If you have any questions or want to tell me (and the world) something, please leave a comment here. Spam will be deleted automatically.