No ads.

No ads. No profits. Just the truth about products and services.

October 19, 2016

Best Choice Products 1000W Vibration Platform Crazy Fitness Compact Machine

REVIEW

Sturdy and Durable Vibration Machine with 99 Levels.  Still Going Strong Months Later.

The Condensed Version:
This vibrating platform from Best Choice Products is compact, durable, high quality, and has 99 levels of intensity. It does not vibrate the upper head like lineal platforms which is a HUGE plus. It's fun and effective. It takes up very little space and has a 300 pound weight capacity. It also comes with stretch cord handles to engage the upper body while on the platform. It is priced very fairly in my opinion.

The Detailed Version:

I did quite a bit of research on vibration platforms because there is a lot of conflicting information about their effectiveness. I was ultimately convinced that these platforms do help with many issues including bone density, circulation, muscle development, and a host of other things. I was eager to try one but there were so many types of all sizes and prices. It was daunting. When I decided to go for it and got this Best Choice Products 1000W Vibration Platform, I admit I was a little nervous. I never used one of these before so I wasn't sure what to expect or how complicated the machine would be.





Well, first let me say, this unit is super UNcomplicated. I thought I would have to spend hours putting it together when all I had to do was hook the stretch cord handles to the unit! It is fairly small at 22 inches long, 18 inches wide, and 7.5 inches high. You don't need a ton of space for this unit.

It comes with a remote control and has a three pronged detachable plug. There are an incredible 99 intensity levels to choose from, more than I have seen on any other platform. There are three programs to choose from as well. To use, all you do is to turn on the unit via the remote or on the unit itself, step on the very sturdy platform, and choose your level. You can change programs and levels with the remote as well as via the unit's dashboard. You can choose the time you want to stay on the unit as well. You don't have to hold or use the handles which are stretchy and can work the upper body while you stand on the platform, but if you feel like you need a little something to balance yourself you can. I sometimes do and sometimes don't. I have fairly poor balance and I never feel like I am going to fall off the unit even when it is cranked up high.




The vibration goes from a somewhat gentle type to wildly vibrating. People who are new to these platforms (like myself) should start slow and build up. I started on a low speed for five to eight minutes. I then rested for about 10 minutes to allow my body to readjust and all was well. I am still on a low intensity but have tried the higher ones and they really are something!

Very importantly to me is that this unit does not shake my head. The reason is because I have a hearing impairment and, with that, comes vertigo and dizziness at times. I don't want to cause any of that with having my head vibrating. My head never feels it. It is all concentrated below the neck. This is really important not just for those who get dizzy easily but for everyone. It's not a good idea to vibrate your brain around. This unit assures that your upper head will not be involved and I strongly suggest that you buy this or any unit that does specifically says it will not affect the upper head.




After the first use, my core muscles felt a little sore. I liked that. It was like I was twerking really fast on the platform and working my muscles. I can feel it on my legs, butt, stomach, back, and to a lesser extent, my arms and chest.

The unit does make a vibrating sound but it is quiet until you crank it up to the highest levels. Then it makes a buzzing sound. 

I talked to my doctor about using this platform and, after I told him that it didn't shake my head at all, he was fine with me using it. He said to simply build up slowly and to not overdo. I have been using the machine for 10-15 minutes at a time still on a fairly low level. It feels like I am standing on a washing machine while it is on the spin cycle. It's actually really fun! Since it has only been a few weeks, I can't say that I suddenly became more fit but I do feel it after and I have absolutely no ill affects from the platform. No dizziness, no extreme soreness, nothing. I feel fine and enjoy my sessions.




The unit is so durable that I am confident that it will hold up over the long haul and I like that I can use the remote or I can use the dashboard to set my program, intensity/speed, and other things. The platform is not so high that I can't just simply step off of it if I want while using it. It feels safe to me and I am a stickler for safety. This really gets my blood pumping and my muscles engaged and I am glad I have it. It has become part of my exercise routine and I am learning more and more about the benefits of vibration platforms as I do more research. 


For the retail price and the high quality plus the many, many speeds and the fact that the vibration is either pivotal or triangular oscillating which avoids upper head vibration, I just can't think of what else I could want in a unit of this type. It's compact, well made, and has everything I want and nothing that I don't. I love it and am hoping to see and feel more benefits as I continue to use it on a daily basis. At my age - 51 - I am losing bone density. This machine can help me keep or even build some. That right there is a huge plus for me.

Lastly, this platform can accommodate people up to 300 pounds. That is more than most platforms. My son is a muscular 220 pounds and he has used it several times with no issues whatsoever. Those are his feet you see on the platform in sneakers. He sneaks over here to use this platform!





** I was given this unit in exchange for my full evaluation and honest review on Amazons site. I have had it for many months and it is still going strong which is why I chose to review it on this blog. I am confident it is a durable piece of equipment.



PHOTO GALLERY










No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I appreciate any comments and feedback you may have. If you have any questions or want to tell me (and the world) something, please leave a comment here. Spam will be deleted automatically.