No ads.

No ads. No profits. Just the truth about products and services.

November 27, 2016

REVELATION

A Unique Money Making Opportunity

Sorry I have been not been here for a bit. The "almost winter sickness" came early and hit hard. I am still trying to get back on my feet but I will be back with so many reviews and so much stuff that you will wish I was still sick. lol.

I wanted to tell you about Spare5. It is a site where you do simple tasks for money. Tasks range from tagging photos, answering questions, outlining pictures, looking up definitions and lots more. Some tasks are VERY easy, some challenging. The more you do, the more work they give you. And it adds up fast. You need to check the site daily for tasks and do them before they vanish. People with an iPhone or other IOS device get more tasks but I have an Android and use my computer which is a Windows one and I still get lots of tasks.

The link to sign up is here: Sign up at Spare5

You will get a bonus for signing up and I will too. Then you can refer people. But the real money comes from the tasks. They are fun and you can make a decent amount once you show them your strengths, Mine are vocabulary based of course. Tagging, keywords, identifying things, etc. I enjoy the challenging ones most.

An example of my payment. This is about average for me although I made $17.00 one week. I don't do much but it adds up. Some friends make $30-$40 a week but I just don't have the time to do it all!

If you need some extra cash, give it a try. I have been paid weekly automatically into Paypal since I joined. Payout is $1.00. It is slow starting so just do the tutorials and then the tasks come rolling in for you.

I'll be back with so much more. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I appreciate any comments and feedback you may have. If you have any questions or want to tell me (and the world) something, please leave a comment here. Spam will be deleted automatically.