No ads.

No ads. No profits. Just the truth about products and services.

October 3, 2016

Who am I? Why am I here?

Hello!





This is my first post here but certainly not my first post or article on a blog or on the net. I have written everywhere!

This blog was started to share reviews of products and services, give you the skinny on sweepstakes and money making sites that I know are legit, and inform you of all things interesting. I review products that I buy or receive with photos or video and I also love to show you what I receive in my monthly beauty and other boxes. I do a lot of shopping so I have a lot to share with you! Just to be clear, there are no ads on this page and I do not get any kickbacks or referral fees. I am doing this because I like to share and some sellers have sent me items to test and I want to tell people how the products are.

I also know of many sites that help you make a few bucks for doing things you like and will share those as well. Basically, this blog is for the person who wants to know more about products they are considering or who want s to know what the latest hot deals are, the best money making websites, the best sweepstakes, and maybe a little off topic gossip. I love to talk about pop culture and current events. You never know what you're going to get when you come here!

So buckle up and get ready. I have no idea where this blog is going to go and you can go on the journey with me. If you have any suggestions, I am always happy to to read them and incorporate them into the blog. It's mine. I can do anything I want here and no one can tell me no. Well except the powers that be who own Blogger. :)

Thanks for stopping by. Bookmark this blog. I'll save you money, show you products you may have never known existed, give you the scoop on legit ways to make some cash on the net, and clue you in to the best sweepstakes around. I just may end up telling you my life story and you sure don't want to miss THAT! I'm all about sharing my experiences with you.

Patty

4 comments:

  1. Nice to see you here Patty! I know I love finding out ways to save money--and make money--online, so I look forward to following your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! This is actually a lot of fun. I have a ton of things to post about making money on the web. I do it every day. Not tons of money but it all adds up!

      Delete
  2. Good to see you have a blog. I tried to like one, but couldn't find a button for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think there are like buttons. It's all G+ stuff. Strange. I searched all over and changed templates and still, no like button. Sad. lol. Thanks for commenting though. It made my night.

      Delete

Talk to me! I appreciate any comments and feedback you may have. If you have any questions or want to tell me (and the world) something, please leave a comment here. Spam will be deleted automatically.