No ads.

No ads. No profits. Just the truth about products and services.

October 8, 2016

KristLand Teardrop and Round Cubic Zirconia Earrings

REVIEW

Sparkly Teardrop Earrings at an Affordable Price

I love jewelry and I have many boxes and racks full to prove it. But when it comes to purple and sparkle, I can always use another pair of earrings.

This pair of KristLand Teardrop Earrings are so pretty yet not over the top for even casual wear. There are other colors available but I chose purple because (as you may have noticed by my color scheme here...) I love purple. The earrings are made with Cubic Zirconia and the large purple stone is set well. They have a small round clear stone at the top and flat earring backs to keep them from drooping on the earlobes.

These earrings are lightweight and quite short, just long enough to peek through the hair and catch the sunlight. They are not sterling silver but the metal is shiny and has not changed colors at all. The posts are sturdy and the earrings are well made. They look much more expensive than they are!




They come in a nice gift box with a pretty felt gift bag inside. Great for gift giving. I have been wearing these earrings casually and love them. They're so light that I don't even remember I have them on and they do get noticed. And the price is so affordable for this quality of earring. I noticed that this brand has a lot of affordable, nice pieces of jewelry which I will be exploring in the coming weeks. Not that I NEED more jewelry but a few new pieces a season won't hurt, right? Ha!

These, in any of the colors - black, white, purple, or red - make a great gift for any woman who likes a little bling on her ears.

You can see the earrings on Amazon here: KristLand Teardrop and Round Cubic Zirconia Earrings
This is NOT a referral link nor do I get any sort of kickback from a click or a purchase. 

** I received these earrings for free or nearly free to try out the brand. I wasn't obligated to review them but wanted to because I think people should know that good quality doesn't have to cost a fortune.

PHOTO GALLERY











No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I appreciate any comments and feedback you may have. If you have any questions or want to tell me (and the world) something, please leave a comment here. Spam will be deleted automatically.