No ads.

No ads. No profits. Just the truth about products and services.

October 18, 2016

Hynes Victory Multiple Storage Pockets Cross Body Handbag

REVIEW


A Beauty of a Bag. Pockets Galore and So Soft and Supple!

This Hynes Victory black faux leather handbag is luscious. I love handbags and have more than I will admit to from high end to super inexpensive. This bag is very much my personal style. It is a larger bag at about 14"x4.5"x11.5" with a  9.8" handle drop. There is an adjustable, removable strap that is 45" long.


This bag has pockets everywhere! There are so many places to store things that I am in heaven. With two small zip pockets and two large ones in front, a zip pocket on the back, a zipper pocket on each side and two large main compartments, everything will fit and be organized. The faux leather is the best looking and feeling faux leather I have ever seen or felt. It looks so much like leather that I had to check the Amazon listing to be sure it wasn't the real deal.

I created a video but it's too big to post here so I will link it at the end of this review to my Facebook page for you to watch. It really gives you every single detail about the bag.

The bag has amazing silver hardware that I think gives it a cool edgy look. 



The bag has a felt-like interior lining inside all the many pockets and can easily be carried as a shoulder bag by the carry handles or you can attach the strap and carry it that way. I prefer to carry it without the strap. The zippers are smooth and very durable and every detail is perfect. I have owned a few Hynes Victory bags and they have all been so superior in quality. They are affordable but the quality makes me feel like they should be much more expensive. Even Molly loves this bag! ;)


I feel that this bag is great for casual wear but also excellent for work. You could easily carry a tablet or even small laptop along with everything else you need. I am carrying the bag now and it's a dream. All my stuff is organized and the bag isn't too heavy even filled. The bottom is flat so the bag stands on its own, something I prefer with all my bags.



I strongly recommend this bag and this brand. It isn't just the selection, quality, and price that makes me say that but the customer service. If you have an issue, the sellers will make sure you are satisfied. I have dealt with many, many sellers since I am a chronic shopaholic and some have been so disappointing. They don't care about you after they make a sale. Not so with Hynes Victory. They care and they want you to come back for more. And you will once you experience the quality. I love this bag and hope you will click on my video link and see it in all its glory and listen to me ramble. That's always good for a laugh! This is a beautiful bag!



You can see this bag on Amazon at this link which is NOT an affiliate or profit making link. I get nothing if you click. I just want to help you find the bag. Hynes Victory Multiple Pockets Cross Body Handbag

*I received this bag for free to give the sellers my feedback. I didn't promise a review and I have no affiliation with them. I wish I did. I would be in handbag heaven!


PHOTO GALLERY
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I appreciate any comments and feedback you may have. If you have any questions or want to tell me (and the world) something, please leave a comment here. Spam will be deleted automatically.